Backed by Best-in-Breed Automotive Compliance Partner
Start on the Path to FTC Safeguards Compliance
Determine the areas of focus
Make the paperwork easy
Learn exactly what you and your team need to do
Get initial and ongoing online training, plus online testing with completion reporting, to ensure everyone on your team is properly informed on information security. Add on an optional phishing campaign solution to test your team’s skills.
Close the loop on third-party compliance
Extending vendor self-assessments helps you assess third-party risks to the customer information you share with them. Keep all your vendor responses in an easily accessible library.
Enhance compliance with choice of EDR and/or VMS
- Dealer online self-assessment via easy-to-use portal
- Enterprise grade policies and procedure templates
- Staff training, testing and reporting for all required staff
- Unlimited vendor assessments
- Ongoing evaluation and adjustment guidance for your security program
- Choice of endpoint detection and response (EDR) or vulnerability management service (VMS) as well as optional cybersecurity consulting services.
- EDR: Secure every device that accesses your network and stop ransomware in its tracks. Includes 24x7x365 SOC for blocking and remediating threats in real time.
- VMS: Discover, assess and prioritize vulnerabilities across your IT architecture through a combination of external and internal scans.