5/17 Live Webinar: The Cybersecurity Revolution Starts Here
The future of cybersecurity begins May 17. Join us to learn more.
5/19 Live Webinar: How to Beat Threat Actors at Their Own Game
Think like a threat actor to more effectively secure your organization.
5/20 Live Webinar: Before You Spend Another Cybersecurity Dollar, Make It Count
Whether you have one security dollar to spend – or one million – learn how to make your investment count.
On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Threat Hunting (and Indicators of Compromise)
In this webinar, John Ayers, Chief Strategy Product Officer, and SentinelOne’s Steven Overko, Solution Architect, discuss on how to effectively apply third-party threat intelligence to proactively threat hunt.
Today’s unprecedented threat landscape requires organizations to be prepared to defend themselves from the bad guys. It is no longer a matter of ‘if’ than ‘when’ an attacker will come knocking on your door.
Applying the latest threat intelligence is imperative to effectively threat hunt to identify and mitigate a problem before it impacts your organization. Having the ability to leverage third-party threat intelligence is critical to this process.
The cybersecurity veterans will share how to gain 360-degree visibility and enrich data to better address your unique security challenges.
This informative discussion will include guidance on how to:
- Hunt the adversary
- Detect indicators of compromise (IOCs) quickly
- Investigate and mitigate effectively
On-demand Webinar: Turning 2020 Pain into 2021 Gain
In this webinar, Nuspire’s Lewie Dunsworth, CEO and former CISO, and Dawn-Marie Hutchinson, Security Transformation Executive, GSK, reflect on the unexpected challenges we all experienced in 2020, solutions that worked (and didn’t), and what improvements the executives will be making as we move into 2021.
No doubt you’ve had a fair share of challenges thrown your way in 2020. Not only have we learned a lot about the adaptability and extensibility of our security programs, due to the pandemic and global economic crisis, we also recognize that digital transformation is here to stay, moving at the speed of business and will accelerate in 2021 and beyond.
Inherently, it will force us as security leaders to be:
- Smarter with our technology stack
- Strategic with investing dollars where we get the most bang for our buck
- Flexible and understand where to hire different types of skillsets
- Honest and have discussions internally about where we have strong capabilities and where we need help
- All of this creates immense opportunity to think outside of the box, work smarter not harder, better protect against threats that are relevant to our business, and become more aligned with our respective businesses. In short, this is the place and time for us to learn, improve, and optimize what we do and how we do it.
- We will discuss specific challenges they faced in the sudden work from home (WFH) model, reduction in financial resources, future uncertainty, and the role of digital transformation in their ability to be successful. Hear the solutions that worked—and didn’t—and what improvements the executives will be making as we move into 2021.
On-demand Webinar: Top CISO Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them)
In this webinar, cybersecurity veterans Lewie Dunsworth, former CISO and Nuspire CEO, and Yaron Levi, CISO of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City share common mistakes they have observed over their lengthy careers—and share actionable steps their peers, and rising cybersecurity executives, can take to avoid them.
The lively discussion include a variety of topics, including:
- Taking a compliance-driven vs. risk-driven approach
- Employing a reactive strategy vs. a clear proactive strategy
- The need to keep up with the threat landscape and adjust your security program accordingly
- Security leaders need to understand the business
- Failure to align with IT strategy
- Big tech projects prone to failure (NAC, GRC, PKI, Identity and MDM)