Protect your assets by understanding who,
how and where your adversaries are likely to attack.
Use our cybersecurity threat modeling best practices to learn the tactics and techniques most likely to be used against your organization. Our analysts will create a company-specific report offering an industry-specific threat analysis with recommendations on how best to focus your valuable resources.
Gain insight into industry-specific risks for your organization, to better focus your budget and resources. Nuspire analysts research multiple sources of threat intelligence, using our threat modeling tool to deliver the insights and recommendations you need to build or improve your security program.
Nuspire security intelligence experts supplement their industry-specific research with multiple sources of threat intelligence to show you the latest tactics and techniques adversaries are using in your industry and which pose the highest threat to your organization. But we don’t stop there. Nuspire takes it further with recommendations to improve or develop a more effective security program.
Nuspire is revolutionizing the cybersecurity experience with a holistic approach that guards every aspect, viewing protection as a continuous improvement cycle. Our highly skilled experts are proactive and nimble, acting as an advisor to our clients’ cybersecurity team.
Your industry faces a distinct combination of threat techniques and tactics tailored by your adversaries to meet their objectives.
Threat Modeling Tool Use Case: Healthcare
- Threat Type: Ransomware
- Threat Group: Wizard Spider
- Threat Technique: Lateral movement through the client environment
- Threat Tactic: Wizard Spider uninstalled security software on victims' computers to move laterally through victim network
- Threat Intelligence Gained: Understanding the nature of an adversary as they move through your environment
Nuspire Recommendation: The client implemented and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution to monitor and prevent future attacks
Threat Modeling Tool Use Case: Financial Services
- Threat Type: Data Destruction
- Threat Group: APT38
- Threat Technique: Privilege escalation through client environment
- Threat Tactic: Adversary may elevate privileges by executing malicious content triggered by PowerShell profiles
- Threat Intelligence Gained: Detecting an adversary trying to gain higher level permissions
Nuspire Recommendation: The client implemented active directory monitoring to detect privilege escalation
Threat Modeling Tool Use Case: Manufacturing
- Threat Type: Discover targets in an active directory network for conducting nefarious activity
- Threat Group: Deep Panda
- Threat Technique: Remote System Discovery
- Threat Tactic: Used publicly available tools to map the internal network and conduct reconnaissance against Active Directory
- Threat Intelligence Gained: Identifying a cost-effective way to monitor the client environment
Nuspire Recommendation: The client prioritized the log sources to monitor based on recommendations
"The entire Nuspire team made the experience painless, quickly gaining my trust and confidence."
—Robert Elworth, Langdale Industries
The Power of an Industry-approach Threat Model
It is critical to know who your enemies are, and industry-specific threat modeling is an invaluable way to uncover your adversaries. Learn more from our industry experts.