Services and Solutions
Managed Detection and Response
Nuspire's security information and event management (SIEM) system’s cloud virtual log collection appliance (cLCA) enables dedicated virtual log collection delivered in standard Open Virtualization Format (OVF). The cLCA provides a dedicated cloud instance of an LCA hosted by Nuspire. The SIEM’s host software agent (HSA) provides OS support for UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows and other platforms. Another SIEM capability, global processing cloud, supports direct connectivity from network-based devices capable of sending log data with unique identifiers, such as serial numbers, within the log stream.
The LCA and HSA sensors provide a real-time authenticated, encrypted and compressed communication link to our SIEM’s global processing cloud for processing, alerting, reporting and storage of the collected logs. The LCA and HSA sensors are connected to Nuspire's secure management cloud, allowing cloud-based configuration of the sensor by Nuspire.
Nuspire provides Fortinet FortiGate and can manage your Palo Alto Networks and Cisco next- generation firewalls that include state-of-the-art security and availability features such as:
- Built-in intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention system (IPS)
capabilities with Layer 7 deep packet inspection
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) inspection
- Denial of service (DoS) protection
- Proactive blocking of newly discovered threats
- Software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) capabilities.
If there is an issue with the internet service provider (ISP), do you take care of that?
Nuspire can utilize any North American ISP and alert on connectivity/availability failures and
provide contextual information, but we may not be authorized to speak to your ISP on your
If you manage the gateway device, can I call you about support on my computers or switches?
Nuspire is 100% focused on information security. We provide managed security services on
your gateways, but we do not have access to your switches or endpoints so cannot provide
support services on these devices.
Endpoint Detection and Response
Nuspire’s endpoint protection and response service is supported on the following platforms:
- Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10
- macOS: Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Windows Server: 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Oracle Linux
- Amazon Linux AMI
- SUSE, openSUSE
- Citrix: XenApp, XenDesktop
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- VMware: vSphere, Workstation Pro, Fusion, Horizon
Depending on the engagement, typical deliverables include:
- A security program roadmap document
- A "security year" or calendar of security program activities both recurring and project-oriented
- A path from premises-based assets to the cloud, or vulnerability scan reports
- Other deliverables agreed upon by you and Nuspire