Announcement – NuSIEM Upgrades
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
6:00 AM – 8:30 AM Eastern
During this maintenance window, you can expect to lose access to NuSIEM. Please be assured that this will NOT impact NuSIEM’s ability to collect logs and alert.
Summary of improvements with this upgrade:
NuSIEM: Feature Enhancements
• Added ability for NuSIEM to send alerts to the unified ticketing platform.
• Added ability to NuSIEM alerts to relate a category, subcategory, and severity for use in unified ticketing platform.
• Updated unified ticketing platform to accept category, subcategory, and severity
• Added functionality to ensure browsers files that are cached correctly get new files when new files are pushed.
• Update windows raw log report to replace “\t” characters to appear cleaner as just spaces
NuSIEM: Resolved Issues and Bug Fixes
• Fix issue where clicking “edit a device/view device properties” gets stuck loading.
• Fix issue that wasn’t allowing adding alert exemptions for devices.
• Fix issue where single quotes in a device name could cause issues in other places in NuSIEM.
• Fix issue with Executive Report where bandwidth calculation wasn’t adding up properly.
As always, we are to answer questions. You can always reach us at [email protected].
You may unsubscribe by adjusting your profile settings within Trax.