Tuesday, Sep 24, 2019
COMMERCE, MI. (September 24, 2019)- MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named Nuspire to the Top 200 MSSPs list for 2019 (http://www.msspalert.com/top200). The list and research identify and honor the top 200 managed security services providers (MSSPs) that specialize in comprehensive, outsourced cybersecurity services.
Previous editions of the annual list honored 100 MSSPs. This year’s edition, at twice the size, reflects MSSP Alert’s rapidly growing readership and the world’s growing consumption of managed security services. MSSP Alert’s readership has grown every month, year over year, since launching in May 2017.
The Top 200 MSSP rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2019 readership survey combined with aggregated third-party research. MSSPs featured throughout the list and research proactively monitor, manage and mitigate cyber threats for businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
This year, Nuspire was ranked number 27, up from number 45 in 2018. Nuspire was recognized for its consistent aggressive annual growth and recent merger with GBprotect. Also, for its tremendous customer service levels, which outflanks the competition.
“We are thrilled to be included in MSSP Alert’s Top 200, listed as one of the top 20% of MSSP’s in the world,” said Greg Yarrington, Nuspire COO. “Inclusion in this list is a true testament to our customer first culture, where we provide diligent 24 X 7 X 365 continuous support with our security experts and innovative technologies. Most importantly, we work as an extension of our client’s security team to help them achieve the successful outcomes they desire for their security program.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Nuspire on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid the ongoing cybersecurity talent shortage, thousands of MSPs and IT consulting firms are striving to move into the managed security market. The Top 200 list honors the MSSP market’s true pioneers.”
MSSP Alert: Top 200 MSSPs 2019 – Research Highlights
The MSSP Alert readership survey revealed several major trends in the managed security services provider market. Chief among them:
- The Top 5 business drivers for managed security services are talent shortages; regulatory compliance needs; the availability of cloud services; ransomware attacks; and SMB customers demanding security guidance from partners.
- 69% of MSSPs now run full-blown security operations centers (SOCs) in-house, with 19% leveraging hybrid models, 8% completely outsourcing SOC services and 4% still formulating strategies.
- The Top 10 cybersecurity vendors assisting MSSPs, in order of reader preference, are Fortinet, AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Cylance, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, SonicWall, Carbon Black, Tenable and Webroot (a Carbonite company).
- Although the overall MSSP market enjoys double-digit percentage growth rates, many of the Top 200 MSSPs have single-digit growth rates because they are busy investing in next-generation services – including managed detection and response (MDR), SOC as a Service, and automated penetration testing.
The Top 200 MSSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top200.
Nuspire is the Managed Security Services (MSS) provider of choice, delivering the greatest risk reduction per cyber-dollar spent. The company’s 24×7 Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and managed detection and response (MDR) service combines award-winning threat detection and response technology with human intervention and analysis, providing end-to-end protection across the gateway, network and endpoint ecosystem. Nuspire pioneered distributed, managed security services within the enterprise and franchise market and today protects thousands of locations globally. For more information, visit www.nuspire.com and follow @Nuspire.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com