Chief Executive Office, Nuspire
Special Guest:Yaron Levi
CISO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
The cybersecurity veterans will share common mistakes they have observed over their lengthy careers—and share actionable steps their peers, and rising cybersecurity executives, can take to avoid them.
This lively discussion will include a variety of topics, including:
- Taking a compliance-driven vs. risk-driven approach
- Employing a reactive strategy vs. a clear proactive strategy
- The need to keep up with the threat landscape and adjust your security program accordingly
- Security leaders need to understand the business
- Failure to align with IT strategy
- Big tech projects prone to failure (NAC, GRC, PKI, Identity and MDM)
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and network with tenured CISOs that can relate to the challenges you’re experiencing and offer a different point of view. This interactive format allows for questions at the end of the webinar - so please bring yours! Save your seat today by filling about the registration form above!