When: Tuesday, September 22 | 1 - 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Josh Smith, Cybersecurity Analyst
We'll discuss the latest threat intelligence collected and analyzed from 90 billion traffic logs ingested from client sites and associated with thousands of devices from around the globe. You'll learn about:
- New attack vectors and challenges for network administrators
- The most current threat trends and attacker techniques
- How ransomware operators are evolving to form “cartels” to share resources and tactics
- Why the ZeroAccess botnet claimed the top of the list (followed closely by Cidox)
- Remediation best practices to protect your organization
Save your seat. Register today.
About the Speaker
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest cybersecurity best practices required to combat current threat actor trends and interact with a field-tested threat intelligence expert. Save your seat today by filling about the registration form above!