In this webinar, Nuspire’s Lewie Dunsworth, CEO and former CISO, and Dawn-Marie Hutchinson, Security Transformation Executive, GSK, reflect on the unexpected challenges we all experienced in 2020, solutions that worked (and didn’t), and what improvements the executives will be making as we move into 2021.
No doubt you’ve had a fair share of challenges thrown your way in 2020. Not only have we learned a lot about the adaptability and extensibility of our security programs, due to the pandemic and global economic crisis, we also recognize that digital transformation is here to stay, moving at the speed of business and will accelerate in 2021 and beyond.
Inherently, it will force us as security leaders to be:
- Smarter with our technology stack
- Strategic with investing dollars where we get the most bang for our buck
- Flexible and understand where to hire different types of skillsets
- Honest and have discussions internally about where we have strong capabilities and where we need help
- All of this creates immense opportunity to think outside of the box, work smarter not harder, better protect against threats that are relevant to our business, and become more aligned with our respective businesses. In short, this is the place and time for us to learn, improve, and optimize what we do and how we do it.
- We will discuss specific challenges they faced in the sudden work from home (WFH) model, reduction in financial resources, future uncertainty, and the role of digital transformation in their ability to be successful. Hear the solutions that worked—and didn’t—and what improvements the executives will be making as we move into 2021.