At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Senior Big Data Developer
Nuspire is seeking a highly skilled Linux Developer to join our security focused development team in creating and maintaining our automated backend core products. This is a direct hire position. As a development team member you will design, develop, and implement software solutions according to SDLC methodology and department standards. You will assist in designing and documenting security related solutions, participate in code reviews, perform unit testing, evaluate solutions prior to release and work with cutting edge technologies on a daily basis.
- 10+ Years Java experience
- 5+ Years PHP experience
- 10+ Years Postgres / SQL / MySQL experience
- 5+ Years’ Experience in a Big Data environment such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Kafka, Storm, NiFi, Spark, or Cassandra
- 3+ Years development experience in a Linux environment
- Distributed computing, processing and file systems experience
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Perl
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Remote work opportunities available
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer