Please Contact Us for questions about the acquisition, product support, or account management.here.
Top Five Tips for Creating a Secure Password:
1. Use a unique password for every site you visit, especially important accounts like email and online banking.
2. Utilize a combination of upper case, lower case, numbers and symbols – the more the better.
3. Use a phrase only you would know.
4. Establish your password recovery options and keep them up-to-date.
5. Change your passwords periodically (a recommended every three months), and avoid re-using the same password for at least a year.
Top Ten Worst Passwords of 2016:
We are at the point where no password under 15 characters is safe, and that means that remembering all of our passwords is no longer possible — we need password management software more than ever.
— Mark Burnett, security researcher and author of Perfect Passwords
▪ Utilize a password manager
▪ Ensure your computer is utilizing anti-virus software of some kind and keep it up-to-date to avoid keyloggers and malware
▪ Make sure no one is watching when you type in your password
▪ Avoid entering passwords on unsecured Wi-Fi connections or on public computers