Cybersecurity Awareness: Learning from 2021 Ransomware Attacks
Join industry veterans from Nuspire and Cybereason as they discuss the 2021 ransomware attacks and provide tips to building cybersecurity awareness initiatives for your business.
Attend the webinar and be entered to win one of five 1-year subscriptions to 1Password*
October 27, 2021 | 1 - 1:45 PM ET
J.R. Cunningham | Sam Curry | Jerry Nguyen
As this year’s Cybersecurity Awareness Month comes to an end, join industry experts from Nuspire and Cybereason as they look back on what we have learned from the various 2021 ransomware attacks and provide actionable tips to help you enhance your business’ cybersecurity efforts. During the 45-minute session, they will explain:
- The significance of 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Challenges we have experienced from 2021 ransomware incidents
- Real-world examples of successful threat detection and response
- Predictions for the future of ransomware
- What this year’s October surprise in cybersecurity is
- How to implement the most impactful cybersecurity awareness initiatives for your business
Bring all your questions and get them answered live by industry experts!
In celebration of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, 5 webinar attendees will be awarded a $50 gift card to 1Password*. Keep yourself safe online - for a year, compliments of Nuspire.
Can’t make the webinar? We will email you a recording.
REGISTER FOR THE LIVE WEBINAR
*Offer open to eligible US-based attendees only. Five registrants who attend the live webinar will be selected receive a gift card via email within 7 days of the presentation. Questions? Contact email@example.com. Employees and contractors of Nuspire are ineligible.