Service Strategy Leader
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Service Strategy Leader
As a member of the service strategy team, you will play an active role in the positioning the go-to-market of Nuspire’s products and solutions. The team works closely with other internal stakeholders, participating actively in defining product strategy, crafting product messaging, driving product releases, delivering proactive sales support, conducting market research, representing the Nuspire Networks brand at industry events and generating competitive intelligence – designed to support business growth and sales success.
- Drive high-quality product messaging and collateral; Leverage strong writing skills to clearly deliver our unique value proposition in a concise and impactful way, creating value across our sales teams and partners throughout various verticals
- Bring new products and solutions to market that clearly articulate how we uniquely solve customer problems, triggering and accelerating buying decisions
- Conceive and develop innovative programs to drive adoption of product features and services
- Develop value-based messaging to specific audiences and verticals
- Support the internal and external roll-out of new products and features
- Educate the sales teams, channel partners and service providers to ensure they understand the market, solution, use case scenarios, and differentiators, ensuring they are armed with the tools to sell new/existing products and features
- Conduct ongoing market analysis, consisting of industry, customer, and competitive market trends.
- Prepare completive market pricing and customer “willingness to pay” analysis
- Perform constant review of existing services and solutions
- Research and define the customer segments served by the company's products. This will be based on developing a deep understanding of customer goals, the value customers derive from the product, and the business capabilities and strategies of the business.
- Analyze competing offerings or capabilities, including alternatives that internal customers might use, to understand how to offer the differentiated products or services that customers prefer.
- Orchestrate a variety of stakeholders to achieve a shared vision of product goals and priorities.
- Work closely with product teams to convey the product vision, continuously verify that the product fulfills that vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes) and help the team ensure it is building the right product.
- Maintain a full product life cycle perspective, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in network, security, or related industries
- Able to work in a small group environment
- Experience working with marketing, PR, or product teams
- Comfortable speaking in public and supporting sales and sales engineering teams
- Work experience with security organizations, managed services, and security technologies
- Able to work with others to design and correct solution to meet client’s goals
- Comfortable selling managed network security solutions (hardware or software based)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years creating content or speaking/panels in the Cyber security field
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in Cybersecurity
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH – Position could be remote
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.