At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Service Implementation Engineer
Service Implementation Engineers are responsible for the design, configuration, and remote installation of customer network and security solutions and services.
- Perform the re-installation of network firewalls, switches and wireless access points
- Perform diagnostic tests and troubleshooting on network related issues
- Communicate with customers’ over the phone or via email to provide solutions to network related issues
- Perform audits on internal systems and databases
- Provide recommendations to clients on how to improve security posture within network environment
- Develop and implement technical procedures effectively and quickly, addressing customers’ problems to minimize downtime
- Upgrade network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations and self-motivated
- Solid understanding of network installation and design
- Knowledge of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Solid understanding of OSI model layers 1-3
- Ability to perform firewall configuration changes
- Experience working with Fortinet
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Cisco certified network associate (CCNA) certification
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion