Please Contact Us for questions about the acquisition, product support, or account management.here.
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science managed network security service provider with more than a decade of industry experience, providing services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire Networks is seeking a highly focused, motivated ASP.NET (Visual Basic) developer to support and augment its flagship system and attendant applications. This is a direct hire position at our Commerce Township location. With the potential to build out and lead a development project team (focused on longer specific program(s)) within the Application Development Department.
As a Development Team Member you will design, develop, and implement software solutions according to SDLC methodology and department standards. You will interact with internal users to gather requirements and assist in designing and documenting solutions. You will participate in code reviews, perform unit testing, and evaluate solutions prior to release.
Candidate should be proficient in the following:
• Strong work ethic with a thirst for learning new technology and techniques
• 5-10 years’ experience with ASP.Net (Visual Basic) via Visual Studio
• 5-10 years’ experience with MS SQL Server
(Creation & Maintenance of Databases,Tables,Relational Models and SQL queries)
• Ability to clearly communicate (written and verbal) in English
• Working knowledge of MS Office relating to project documentation
• Ability to work in a structured team environment on multiple concurrent tasks with minimal
Bonus skill sets:
• 2-5 years’ experience with SIEM tool development
• Familiarity with VB.NET as applied to standalone, non-web applications
• Must be able to work with others to design the correct solution and meet customer's goals.
• Must be self-motivated
• Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Benefits may include health, dental, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, etc. . .
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire's people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 12 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.