At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means that career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Senior Security Sales Engineer
The Senior Security Sales Engineer is an expert in all areas of network and cyber security, compliance and network design. The primary responsibilities of this role are to assist the sales organization in qualifying opportunities, designing solutions, and assisting with solution demonstrations and implementations.
- 8+ years of network/security administration
- Presales engineering experience
- Experience working for or with large organizations with many locations
- Experience with a wide variety of network and security solutions
- Staying up-to-date and ahead of new threats and vulnerabilities
- Monitoring market conditions within the managed security market space
- Learning new products and technologies
- Consulting with clients and providing expert level technical advice
- Working with co-workers to provide education on the threats, vulnerabilities and exposure to our prospects and clients
- Continuously evaluating, identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the information security profile of our clients and Nuspire
- Working directly with security tools, engineers and processes to investigate and resolve intrusion detection/prevention alerts, network traffic anomalies, and system vulnerabilities
- Assisting in the development and creation of marketing material
- Aid in the development of white papers, case studies, and other research documentation for publishing to news organizations, clients, and/or the company website
- Public speaking as a subject matter expert (SME) within the managed security services industry
- Implementation of Nuspire’s solutions within customer’s networks for purposes of demonstration or pilot programs
- Working within the engineering and project management teams to roll out solutions across customer’s entire (often world-wide) networks
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of technologies, processes, controls, and monitoring of information technology security systems
- Maintain and enhance expertise in security systems, hacking techniques, penetration methodologies, security risk assessments, and forensics investigations
- Identify system configuration discrepancies and inadequacies that may compromise infrastructure security levels
- Maintaining security related process and procedure documentation for Nuspire and templates for clients, including but not limited to security event detection, tracking, and trending, alerting and incident analysis.
- Training employees and clients to run Nuspire’s vast set of systems and tools.
- Travel is required
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH– Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer