Senior Security Sales Engineer
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Senior Security Sales Engineer
The Senior Security Sales Engineer is an expert in all areas of network and cyber security, compliance and network design. The primary responsibilities of this role are to assist the sales organization in qualifying opportunities, designing solutions, and assisting with solution demonstrations and implementations.
- 8+ years of network/security administration
- Presales engineering experience
- Experience working for or with large organizations with many locations
- Experience with a wide variety of network and security solutions
- Staying up-to-date and ahead of new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring market conditions within the managed security market space.
- Learning new products and technologies.
- Consulting with clients and providing expert level technical advice.
- Working with co-workers to provide education on the threats, vulnerabilities and exposure to our prospects and clients.
- Continuously evaluating, identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the information security profile of our clients and Nuspire.
- Working directly with security tools, engineers and processes to investigate and resolve intrusion detection/prevention alerts, network traffic anomalies, and system vulnerabilities.
- Assisting in the development and creation of marketing material.
- Aid in the development of white papers, case studies, and other research documentation for publishing to news organizations, clients, and/or the company website.
- Public speaking as a subject matter expert (SME) within the managed security services industry.
- Implementation of Nuspire’s solutions within customer’s networks for purposes of demonstration or pilot programs.
- Working within the engineering and project management teams to roll out solutions across customer’s entire (often world-wide) networks.
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of technologies, processes, controls, and monitoring of information technology security systems.
- Maintain and enhance expertise in security systems, hacking techniques, penetration methodologies, security risk assessments, and forensics investigations.
- Identify system configuration discrepancies and inadequacies that may compromise infrastructure security levels.
- Maintaining security related process and procedure documentation for Nuspire and templates for clients, including but not limited to security event detection, tracking, and trending, alerting and incident analysis.
- Training employees and clients to run Nuspire’s vast set of systems and tools.
- Travel is required.
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security.
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH.
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.