At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in assigned region focusing on mid-market accounts. Nuspire’s service portfolio includes Managed Gateway Services, Managed Detection and Response, Endpoint Detection and Response, Network Detection and Response, Security Monitoring and SIEM. With the support of Nuspire’s Security Engineers you will help visualize and deliver security services solutions that will drive the greatest reduction on risk per cyber dollar spend. Regional Sales Managers also are supported by dedicated Business Development Representatives to set up initial prospect conversations with qualified prospect companies within the territory.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales quota targets
- Articulate and socialize the Nuspire solution vision, positioning and incremental positive business outcomes driven by our solution set
- Discover and evolve a deep understanding of the prospect/customer security and business ecosystem and impact factors within the operational and executive level
- Understand competitive positioning, nuance and situational fluency when enabling prospects to achieve the best solution set to meet their security program and business objectives
- Maintain a consistent, ongoing sales pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to achieve quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Co-manage initial onboarding to assist with sales and technical training as well as to help with planning the go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with field marketing to drive business development activities within the region
- Keep abreast of dynamic market forces and competitive positioning
- Minimum 5 years services sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently closing deals in the IT/security sector
- Track record of exceeding booking/revenue quota objectives
- Proactive thinker; with resourceful mindset to initiate/maintain outflanking positioning with competitors
- Strong ability to grasp market dynamics, business drivers and client security risk profile and outcomes desired
- Team player that interacts effectively with teammates and always finds a way to be a problem solver
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and processes and articulate them in a simple construct
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer