Regional Sales Manager
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in assigned region focusing on mid-market accounts. Nuspire’s service portfolio includes Managed Gateway Services, Managed Detection and Response, Endpoint Detection and Response, Security Monitoring and SIEM. With the support of Nuspire’s Security Engineers you will help visualize and deliver security services solutions that will drive the greatest reduction on risk per cyber dollar spend. Regional Sales Managers also are supported by dedicated Business Development Representatives to set up initial prospect conversations with qualified prospect companies within the territory.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales quota targets
- Articulate and socialize the Nuspire solution vision, positioning and incremental positive business outcomes driven by our solution set.
- Discover and evolve a deep understanding of the prospect/customer security and business ecosystem and impact factors within the operational and executive level.
- Understand competitive positioning, nuance and situational fluency when enabling prospects to achieve the best solution set to meet their security program and business objectives.
- Maintain a consistent, ongoing sales pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to achieve quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Co-manage initial onboarding to assist with sales and technical training as well as to help with planning the go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with field marketing to drive business development activities within the region.
- Keep abreast of dynamic market forces and competitive positioning.
- Minimum 5 years services sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently closing deals in the IT/security sector
- Track record of exceeding booking/revenue quota objectives
- Proactive thinker; with resourceful mindset to initiate/maintain outflanking positioning with competitors
- Strong ability to grasp market dynamics, business drivers and client security risk profile and outcomes desired
- Team player that interacts effectively with teammates and always finds a way to be a problem solver
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and processes and articulate them in a simple construct.
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.