Quality Administrative Assistant
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Quality Administrative Assistant
Due to our tremendous growth, Nuspire is seeking a Quality Administrative Assistant to add to our team. In this role, the ideal candidate would work directly with department managers and employees from every facet of the organization to audit and improve processes, training and customer experience. A successful Quality Administrative Assistant would be extremely detail oriented and have excellent communication skills to investigate, research and interact with employees effectively.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations as assigned
- Produce Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports
- Conducting Phone based Surveys
- Auditing phone conversations of SOC engineers
- Conduct system ticket reviews for consistencies and improvements
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of internal technologies, processes, controls, and monitoring
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with common office productivity software applications
- Must be customer focused
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management
- Able to lead and conduct meetings in a positive and motivational manner
- Must be articulate and speak clearly on the phone.
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations
- Must have a strategic and organized approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be self-motivated and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including strong knowledge of Excel
- Great eye for detail
- Experience with proprietary software and or ability to quickly pickup new technologies quickly
- Experience working in a corporate/professional environment
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire’s people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 19 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.