At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
QA Test Engineer
Nuspire is seeking a motivated QA Test Engineer performing strategic testing and reporting on proprietary software solutions. Testing is focused on ensuring that projects and products meet system quality standards by planning, designing and executing the appropriate system test cases. This includes writing test plans, scenarios and test cases, mining and manipulating test data, executing test cases, front-line triage of issues found during execution, and retesting of defects through resolution. QA Test Engineers are typically assigned to multiple projects, ranging from simple to moderate complexity, or to a single project of high complexity. QA Test Engineers are required to execute project deliverables and tasks on time and on budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Good understanding of the software development process, including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined and detailed procedures
- Demonstrates ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Ability to clearly communicate in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a structured team environment on multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic with a passion for learning new technology and techniques
- 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication
- Experience and knowledge of test scripts
- Experience with standard security related technologies (IDS/IPS, UTM, SIEM)
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in Cybersecurity
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH Denver, CO – Position could be remote
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer