Product and Services Manager
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Product and Services Manager:
Solutions Lifecycle Management Department
The Product and Services Manager is responsible to ensure that the technical aspects of our services meet the needs of our customers in an ever-changing environment of ever-evolving cyber threats. The Product and Services Manager must be passionate about cyber security with the drive to continue to evolve our services to stay ahead of the bad actors, keeping our customers safe. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in product innovation and a history of strategic and tactical execution to build exciting new capabilities. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in defining our products and managed services, our go-to-market strategy, and championing the needs of our customers. Given the breadth of the position scope, your role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels. You will work with our customers, partners, and operational stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through expertly crafted business requirements documents. The successful candidate must have exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically; someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be industry-defining.
- Work with the Service Strategy Organization and Marketing Departments to enable components of the product and services strategy which requires software, R&D, or process development to implement.
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to insure the systems, supporting departments, and sales departments have what they need to be successful.
- Research and identify new opportunities for NUSPIRE to innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Build vision, strategy, and roadmap for his/her product(s) with an end goal of creating a scalable and sustainable business line and meeting Nuspire’s strategic objectives.
- Work closely with engineering, operations, finance, sales, marketing, services strategy, and customer support to ensure that projects are appropriately funded, prioritized, and delivered on time and in budget in order to meet revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals.
- Leverage technical, product, and market knowledge to assist cross-functional groups including Product Marketing and Sales personnel.
- Partner with the sales, account management, finance, services strategy and customer service teams to understand the requirements of the target customers and act as the voice of the customer internally.
- Evangelize the Product portfolio both inside and outside the company.
- Support Problem escalations as required with Sales and Customers.
- Manage the Product development process across organizations by ensuring clear direction is communicated to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.
- Own the business case process and align pricing to meet corporate goals.
- Facilitate productive cross-portfolio and cross-functional relationships via effective and consistent communication.
- Identify and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and opportunities.
- Perform regular operation reviews and status updates.
- Minimum of 3 years of product development experience with security-focused products or managed security offerings for enterprises of all sizes.
- Experience/Knowledge in the following:
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Managed Security Services powered by Security Operation Centers, SIEM & Log Management, Vulnerability Identification, MDR, EPP, EDR
- Incident identification and management
- Security compliance standards (i.e. HIPPA, PCI, SOX, GLBA, etc.)
- NextGen/UTM Firewall, IDS/IPS, Web Content Filtering, SD-WAN, etc.
- IT & Network Security
- Experience with application development processes and release cycles.
- Understanding of security concerns pertaining to customers.
- Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects and communicate their needs internally.
- Define costing of services, and guide sales and finance in monetization methods.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and ongoing improvements.
- Launching the vision, product strategy, and road map for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g., sales, partner team, etc.
- Defining product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers, and product.
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success.
- Strong technical skills with a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.