Office and Facilities Coordinator
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Office and Facilities Coordinator
Nuspire Networks is seeking an Office and Facilities Coordinator to our Cincinnati, OH office to act as the front line of support for facility maintenance, shipping, general information requests, and errands. This position requires a highly motivated individual with time management and organizational skills with a love of wearing many hats in a growing organization. The ideal candidate would thrive in a deadline and goal-driven environment with a strong desire for professional development. This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly completed
- Documentation of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Partner with HR to assist in onboarding of new Cincinnati employees
- Lead the Cincinnati Good Times activities by: generating ideas for team building activities, acquiring materials, setting up, and encouraging participation in events.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Act as the point of contact for matters regarding Cincinnati facilities and take steps to resolve issues.
- Effective communication and coordination with management and other teams on projects, events and requests
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality of sensitive documentation and information
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at using productivity tools, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Must thrive in a deadline driven setting and have high attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011, 2017, 2018
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire’s people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 19 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.