Partner Development Manager
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Partner Development Manager
The Partner Development Manager is hyper-focused on engaging, training, developing and enabling Nuspire partners to sell Nuspire technology and/or services. This role supports our partners through sales coaching, support and joint-selling while helping the partner uncover and identify customer business challenges and opportunities that result in increased service and revenue growth for their customers. The Partner Development Manager will excel at developing long-term relationships within their book of business, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Partner Development Manager will liaise between partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Responsible for the overall relationship and sales targets for the partners after the initial onboarding and training is complete
- Help partners through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key partners and stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current partners satisfied and delivering exception partner service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze partner’s usage of our services
- Responsible for working with the Partner Acquisition team to onboard and integrate new partners and well as to develop existing partner relationships
- Contribute to the partners’ skillsets through coaching, joint account selling, and partner-driven campaigns
- Perform the role of strategic sales for the partners, ensuring periodic review of pipeline, deals and accurate forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent experience
- 2 Years Account Management and/or Channel Experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.