NuSecure Account Executive
This position is located in Cincinnati, OH
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science managed network security service provider with more than a decade and a half of industry experience, providing services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world. Nuspire is a true managed service provider that has moved beyond simple firewall maintenance and IDS monitoring to take responsibility for customer networks, by using powerful custom-built management and monitoring tools.
NuSecure Accounts Executives are empowered to grow and enhance partner relationship through outbound sales campaigns. They work to identify opportunities within their assigned territories while leveraging Nuspire marketing initiatives. While also engaging with customers through a consultative sales approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer needs.
- 3 -5 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Provide proven examples of lead generation techniques
- A track record of generating new business
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience
- Ability to present and close partner relationships; must be a self-closer
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong network in the I.T, MSP, ISP, or Channel Sales
- Presales experience
- Experience with a wide variety of network and security solutions
- The ability to determine the correct/customized solutions with the assistance of our extensive technical resources
Responsibilities vary widely and include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage prospects via warm and cold calls
- Present the NuSecure story to targeted customers via web conference
- Preparation prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with prospects.
- Collaborate with other team members and marketing for creative new ways to approach prospects
- Consistent networking for lead generation
- Staying apprised in the latest threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring market conditions within the managed security market space
- Learning new products and technologies
- Consulting with clients on Nuspire technologies and latest advances
- Continuously evaluating, identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the information security profile of our clients and Nuspire.
- Assisting in the development and creation of marketing campaigns for sales team use
- Comfortable with public speaking while possessing the capabilities of becoming a subject matter expert (SME)
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of technologies, processes, controls, and monitoring of information technology security systems.
- Maintain a solid understanding of security systems, hacking techniques, penetration methodologies, security risk assessments
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Some travel may be required
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and 401k.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition
- 2016 Info Security PG's Global Excellence Awards in 3 categories
- 2016 Tech Culture Award
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - 2015
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009 - 2010 – 2011, 2015 & 2016
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire's people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 17 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.