Please Contact Us for questions about the acquisition, product support, or account management.here.
Marketing and PR Specialist
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science managed network security service provider with more than a decade of industry experience, providing services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing or PR expert fluent in Social Media, wishing to further their career and make an impact within a fast paced, growing and truly innovative global organization.
The Nuspire Marketing Specialists are focused on growing market share and shaping public image. This role is a good fit for new or experienced talent, as long as you have the drive to succeed. The candidate will to join an amazing company that is changing the face of how network security is delivered to the market.
The Marketing and PR specialist will focus efforts on writing and distributing unique industry content relating to Nuspire networks, services, and industry information. The specialist will assist in content distribution through a myriad of mediums. This will include press release distribution, analyst relations, media relations, social media, PR outreach and internal website SEO. This will also focus efforts on tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and content created by the marketing team. The specialist will track web activity, content effectiveness, ROI, and campaign management. The specialist will provide market intelligence, inbound lead management, and campaign ROI statistics back to senior leadership, marketing management, as well as sales engineering and security analytics teams.
Candidate Should Be Proficient in the Following:
• Technical Writing
• Public Relations, Marketing, and content Distribution
• Social Media and Digital Lead Generation
• Experience with Blogging Platforms
• Great communication skills
• Able to work in a group sales environment
• Tracking web hits, visitors, and web page effectiveness
• Experienced with prospecting, contacting and generating PR initiatives.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Experience writing press releases, press kits, and corporate communications for technology organizations
• Experience working with inbound marketing campaigns
• Familiar with Networking and/or Network Security
• Previous experience with marketing or public Relations campaigns
• Some experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Social Media Tracking / Campaign Tracking
• ROI tools and methodology
• Full benefits
• Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge, "Best and Brightest" TCMnet Tech Culture, and the Detroit News.
• Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Benefits may include health, dental, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, etc. . .
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire's people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 12 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.