At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Technical Support Desk Technician
Nuspire is seeking entry-level helpdesk technicians looking to jumpstart their career in the Information Technology field. The focus of this position would be assisting clients with hardware, software and basic network troubleshooting in a professional manner. This position would require background in customer service, adaptability, and the drive to learn more in the networking and information security space.
- Provide hardware/software support for dealership and corporate level users
- Troubleshoot using both remote desktop and over-the-phone methods
- Provision and manage accounts in systems such as Active Directory and Oracle databases
- Diagnose and triage a multitude of hardware/software-oriented issues
- Support basic troubleshooting/triage of client-specific proprietary software
- Provide an excellent customer service experience over the phone and via email
- Understanding of basic hardware/software troubleshooting procedures and concepts
- Windows XP to 10 knowledge
- Ability to articulate clearly over the phone
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to pick on new technologies
- Experience providing IT-related support in person, over the phone, or via remote desktop
- Basic computer networking concepts
- Associate’s Degree in an IT related field (or close to graduation)
- 6+ months of Customer Service experience
- CompTIA A+
- Bacherlor's Degree in related IT field
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017