About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Nuspire seeks an Entry-Level Instructional Designer for its corporate training department. Tasks will include but not limited to help develop both instructor-led and distributed learning. Candidates should possess knowledge in training analysis, learning intervention design/development, content presentation using a variety of modalities/media, and measurable assessment development/implementation.
- Applies ADDIE model
- Design and develop learning materials/tools, from inception through evaluation using established and evolving design processes
- Validates understanding of performance objectives for training using shadowing, interviewing SMEs, and reviewing current documentation or reporting
- Design content, including (but not limited to) measurable learning objectives, leaders and participant materials and tools, test environments and simulations, assessment and evaluation questions
- Provides clear expectations to sponsors, SMEs and other stakeholders; including material review meetings, workshops and project status updates
- Manages project expectations and schedule through creation of design document and project deliverable tracking file
- Produces training deliverables aligned with performance objectives and customer expectations
- Makes design and content changes to existing deliverables based on best practices and industry standards to improve training effectiveness
- Shadows business units on a regular basis via observation, interview, and/or other methods, gathers information about the performance support and/or training need
- Creates and maintains file structure throughout the project
- Facilitates file submissions to the Document Management Process including required revisions
- Exceptional analytical, writing, speaking and communication skills
- Work in Train the Trainer activities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Experience in Instructional Design in a Corporate environment
- Practiced in creating learning content
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design or Education
- Instructional Design certified
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire’s people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 19 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.