Inside Sales Consultant
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Inside Sales Consultant
As a result of our tremendous growth, Nuspire Networks, a Gartner recognized MSSP, is looking for an entry-level inside sales professionals. Position description desires motivated and goal oriented individuals focused on finding, contacting, and cultivating business opportunities for the sales team. The representative will focus on large organizations across North America. Positions based in Commerce Twp., Michigan
- Work with our franchise clients to promote our managed security solutions.
- Increase sales and average order size by working with the client to determine their specific business needs.
- Maintain understanding of clients' business needs to recommend additional services.
- Follow up on requests for information and leads from email, phone calls, web chat, community and other sources.
- Make outbound calls on warm leads.
- Make follow up calls to new clients to ensure satisfaction and encourage conversion.
- Working closely with team members as well as other departments to increase knowledge of services, with the goal of increasing sales and improving processes.
- Follow up on requests and orders in a timely and professional manner.
- May be expected to perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Interest in sales/ consulting within network security or telecom industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a group sales environment.
- Comfortable prospecting, contacting and generating new business on the phone.
- Interest in computer network security and security appliances
- Able to work with others to design and correct solution to meet client’s goals
- Comfortable selling managed network security solutions (hardware or software based)
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire’s people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 19 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.