At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means that career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Human Resources Technical Recruiter
Due to our tremendous growth, Nuspire is seeking candidates with a love of technology and business, and an aptitude for people to join our Human Resources team as an Internal Technical Recruiter.
The ideal candidate would be professional but passionate about technology and able to learn new ideas quickly while maintaining a diverse and challenging workload. The focus of this position would be full life-cycle recruiting of Nuspire’s technical positions but would also include HR generalist projects and responsibilities. The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism is mandatory.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external)
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers
- Sources and uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, LinkedIn, online job boards, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process within a timely manner
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements)
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Represents Nuspire professionally from both an internal and external point of view
- Professional demeanor, responsible and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality
- Ability to learn/understand new technologies at a high level quickly
- Passionate about both technology and people
- Enjoys talking to people and creating connections both internally and externally
- Ability to handle a large workload in an organized fashion
- MS Office and social networking experience and knowledge
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in Cybersecurity
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH – Denver, CO – Position could be remote
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer