Human Resources Technical Recruiter
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Human Resources Technical Recruiter
Due to our tremendous growth, Nuspire is seeking candidates with a love of technology and business, and an aptitude for people to join our Human Resources team as an Internal Technical Recruiter.
The ideal candidate would be professional but passionate about technology and able to learn new ideas quickly while maintaining a diverse and challenging workload. The focus of this position would be full life-cycle recruiting of Nuspire’s technical positions but would also include HR generalist projects and responsibilities. The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism is mandatory.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external)
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers
- Sources and uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, LinkedIn, online job boards, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process within a timely manner.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Represents Nuspire professionally from both an internal and external point of view
- Professional demeanor, responsible and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality
- Ability to learn/understand new technologies at a high level quickly
- Passionate about both Technology and People
- Enjoys talking to people and creating connections both internally and externally
- Ability to handle a large workload in an organized fashion
- MS Office and social networking experience and knowledge
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in Cybersecurity
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH – Position could be remote
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011, 2017 and 2018
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment. To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.