Digital Brand Manager
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Digital Brand Manager
The Digital Brand Manager is a highly strategic, visible role and will be instrumental in shaping our company’s narrative. He/she will partner with key stakeholders including executives, product marketing, public relations, brand and creative teams among others, to develop and implement a content strategy that captivates and drives engagement with our audience of enterprise and small and mid-sized business and technology buyers and influencers. The ideal candidate will inspire by telling thought provoking stories, lead by example, have the vision and passion to champion change, and the ability to conceptualize and create content that engages and excites our audiences. The position is reporting into the Chief Strategy Officer; this position is located in Detroit, Michigan.
- Build and scale content strategy for company to drive lead generation and boost organic traffic
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and work closely with PR to drive brand narratives and position us as a thought leader
- Drive content success metrics and analytics and obsessively track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content for conversion
- Collaborate with demand gen and product marketing to leverage and optimize content marketing opportunities
- Manage Nuspire Google Ad Words Campaigns
- Utilize Google Analytics to track website utilization, session, impressions, goals, and referrals.
- Manage website keywords, meta tags, and page content from an SEO perspective
- Track competitor website advertising campaigns, back links, and social presence
- Track digital advertising across multiple outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc..)
- Report web trends, key word placement, and advertising effectiveness to marketing, sales, and executive management teams.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience related to digital content marketing with minimum of 2-3 years at a B2B technology company
- An experienced corporate storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at developing content ranging from bite-sized to long form, including
- a solid understanding of SEO Proven experience with multiple aspects of content marketing, including personas/profiles, buyer’s journey, SEO, social integration, conversion optimization, paid promotions, tools, and metrics
- Discipline to build tools, frameworks, and metrics then use them to orchestrate an active content marketing function. Experience with google and google analytics.
- Strategic mindset paired with strong results orientation to achieve key business objectives
- High integrity, energy and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, journalism or a related field
- Managed Security or Managed IT Services Experience Preferred but not required
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.