Business Development Representative
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Business Development Representative
Nuspire is an agile, growing Management Security Services Company targeting the industrial sector and end location businesses in North America, Europe and Latin America. One key driver to our growth for new business sales is executing outbound and digital contact activities positioning Nuspire security services to specific target companies.
As a Business Development Rep, this role is responsible for turbocharging the following sales motion activities; initiating prospect relationships, enabling value driven conversations, driving customer/prospect interest throughout the early stages of the sales cycle and partnering with field sales on appropriate sales activities to achieve new booking quota objectives.
Position based in Commerce Twp., Michigan
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with prospects, via the phone, email, digital tracking tools and attending industry events.
- Understand prospect’s business and information security environment
- Articulate clearly a technical acumen and understanding to each prospect
- Qualify each opportunity directly with the prospect
- Position and match Nuspire capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Continually evolve and grow their cyber security and professional business engagement expertise
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Sales doing inside sales / lead generation / agency recruiting.
- We are also interested to consider motivated graduates interested in a career within cyber security sales.
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects
- Ability, passion and drive to prioritize prospects and generate new opportunities through prospecting phone calls, written communication and networking
- Team oriented with ability to thrive and add to a competitive, energy filled environment
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Coachable and have intellectual flexibility to evolve with instruction and enablement
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011, 2017, 2018
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire’s people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 19 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.