At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means that career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Business Development - Entry Level
The goal of this position is to introduce a new business professional to a variety of real world business elements in the information technology security industry. A great opportunity for the new professional looking to gain the most experience but has not yet decided what aspect they would be the best fit. This is a full time position. Day-to-day tasks will include a multitude of experiences and will be geared toward enhancing the employee's strong points, some potential daily tasked are listed below.
- Administrative support for Sales Team: Reporting, analytical analysis, tracking using excel, Word, Power Point
- Sales (Call Campaigns, Customer Relations, Lead Generation and Qualification)
- Information Technology (Nuspire is a Managed Security Services Provider, Computers and technology are strong themes in the work environment) No previous IT experience necessary just a willingness to learn
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Working with a variety of customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Take part in marketing initiatives for the channel
- Working in a fast paced Team environment
- Applicant should have a strong career interests in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Project Management
- Applicant should have an interest in Sales, IT, networks, network security, or general technology or just a willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to excel in fast paced-environment
- Works well in a team environment but is also able to handle tasks with little direction
- Excellent organizational skills is a must
- Some experience in workplace environment preferred
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer