Business Development - Entry Level
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
Business Development - Entry Level
The goal of this position is to introduce a new business professional to a variety of real world business elements in the information technology security industry. A great opportunity for the new professional looking to gain the most experience but has not yet decided what aspect they would be the best fit. This is a full time position. Day to day tasks will include a multitude of experiences and will be geared toward enhancing the employee's strong points, some potential daily tasked are listed below.
- Administrative support for Sales Team: Reporting, analytical analysis, tracking using excel, Word, Power Point
- Sales (Call Campaigns, Customer Relations, Lead Generation and Qualification)
- Information Technology (Nuspire is a Managed Security Services Provider, Computers and technology are strong themes in the work environment) No previous IT experience necessary just a willingness to learn.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Working with a variety of customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Take part in marketing initiatives for the channel
- Working in a fast paced Team environment
- Applicant should have a strong career interests in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Project Management
- Applicant should have an interest in Sales, IT, networks, network security, or general technology or just a willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to excel in fast paced-environment
- Works well in a team environment but is also able to handle tasks with little direction
- Excellent organizational skills is a must
- Some experience in workplace environment preferred
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.