(See NuSecure Account Executive)
About Nuspire Networks:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science, managed network security service provider with nearly two decades of industry experience, providing network management, monitoring, and security services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
Nuspire utilizes big data, cloud driven technologies, custom-built and integrated with unique threat intelligence, and human analytics to meet the managed security needs of enterprise organizations with geographically dispersed networks. Solutions are delivered with service level commitments for network security, performance, and compliance. Nuspire is the benchmark for managed security services and maintains unparalleled cybersecurity technologies deployed globally.
NuSecure Account Executive
NuSecure Accounts Executives are empowered to grow and enhance partner relationship through outbound sales campaigns. They work to identify opportunities within their assigned territories while leveraging Nuspire marketing initiatives. While also engaging with customers through a consultative sales approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer needs.
- Proactively engage prospects via warm and cold calls
- Present the NuSecure story to targeted customers via web conference
- Preparation prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with prospects.
- Collaborate with other team members and marketing for creative new ways to approach prospects
- Consistent networking for lead generation
- Staying apprised in the latest threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring market conditions within the managed security market space
- Learning new products and technologies
- Consulting with clients on Nuspire technologies and latest advances
- Continuously evaluating, identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the information security profile of our clients and Nuspire.
- Assisting in the development and creation of marketing campaigns for sales team use
- Comfortable with public speaking while possessing the capabilities of becoming a subject matter expert (SME)
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of technologies, processes, controls, and monitoring of information technology security systems.
- Maintain a solid understanding of security systems, hacking techniques, penetration methodologies, security risk assessments
- 3 -5 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Provide proven examples of lead generation techniques
- A track record of generating new business
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience
- Ability to present and close partner relationships; must be a self-closer
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong network in the IT, MSP, ISP, or Channel Sales
- Presales experience
- Experience with a wide variety of network and security solutions
- The ability to determine the correct/customized solutions with the assistance of our extensive technical resources
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition:
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in 2009 and 2010 in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Crain’s Detroit Business Best as a “Coolest Places to Work” winner 2008
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit Winner 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National Winner 2011 and 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.