Nuspire Networks’ NuSecure Wireless Detection Service
(WDS) provides network security protection and awareness on air. Nuspire’s WDS provides the next evolution in Managed Security Services offering detailed wireless access point reporting and potential Rogue Access Point detection on Local Area Network.
Many regulations such as PCI DSS specifically cite the need for rogue access point scanning as part of a compliant network security posture. Nuspire’s WDS exceeds regulatory requirements for rogue access point scanning.
Whether implementing a rogue access point detection solution for a more robust security posture or compliance,
Nuspire’s Wireless Detection Services are indispensable.
The Nuspire WDS used in conjunction with Nuspire’s 24/7 security operations engineers provides features and services to address the needs the most demanding of networks.
Hardware Based Detection System
• Nuspire’s custom built WDS device provides
features and services developed in Nuspire’s
White Hat Labs.
Passive Wireless Scanning 24/7/365
• The WDS device stays on-site continuously
analyzing wireless devices.
Remote Monitoring, Reporting, and Management
• Leveraging Nuspire’s Security Operation Center (SOC) the NuSecure Wireless Detection
Service provides real-time remote monitoring, reporting, and incident management.
• Nuspire’s SOC engineers can respond to threats remotely when customers’ support staff is
• WDS provides advanced false positive detection and elimination; creating genuine
Rogue Access Point Identification and Elimination
• Nuspire’s WDS not only detects rogue access points but has capabilities for containing
a suspected Rogue Access Point.
• Nuspire’s systems and SOC engineers react to alerts in real-time to identify and locate
rogue wireless threats.
• Rogue Access Point threat level response and identification is customized to customer’s